Design and Integration Services
Midwest Media Group turns the latest innovations and emerging technologies into engineered solutions for your organization. Our team of engineering professionals, seasoned project managers and highly trained installation technicians supports our firm commitment to your complete satisfaction.
We offer a wide range of engineering services including Project Research and Consulting, Planning and Budgeting, Design and Engineering, System Integration, Implementation and Testing, Training and On-Going Technical Support.
Midwest Media Group's experienced engineering staff is available to assist you with any size project.
Projects undertaken by our engineers usually fall into one of two broad types:
- Turnkey Projects - Requiring development from the original concept through to full systems installation.
- Systems Integration - Where a customer’s existing system is improved or re-engineered often by introducing carefully selected components, to provide a cost effective solution.
Whether you are looking to acquire a single editing workstation, a multi-room post-production facility, a complete master control environment, a mobile production vehicle or a turn-key HDTV facility, Midwest Media Group's engineering team has the experience to deliver an innovative design that will compliment your current equipment and deliver an efficient workflow, all within your budget requirements. Midwest Media Group's technical staff members provide a wealth of expertise from their many years of broadcast, post/production, hardware, software and facility networking experience.
Whatever the level of involvement, at Midwest Media Group we take the same meticulous approach, characterised by:
- Professional planning
- Cost effective and reliable solutions
- Systems are designed and documented
- Objective product selection from the worlds leading manufacturers
- Efficient use of available space
- High quality customer training where required
- Improved operator efficiency
- Excellent customer sales support and longer term equipment maintenance/service
Click here to request more information: Info Request or call (800) 221-3525