Technical Support Services
The most essential element for guaranteeing your success with these technological solutions is derived from Midwest Media Group's firm commitment to provide the highest degree of on-going technical support and customer service. Nobody understands the dynamics and urgency of today's production environment better than the Midwest Media Group technical support team. We understand the mission critical nature of the applications that we support and we share your sense of urgency to resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
We understand how it is absolutely essential to service the needs of our customers. When problems arise, know that we will "own it". The fact that we unconditionally stand behind our customers is what makes Midwest Media Group unique. Our customers remain loyal to us because our entire partnership is based on this sense of trust and commitment.
Midwest Media Group currently offers a variety of customized service offerings:
- Needs Analysis and System Design
- Advanced System Integration, Burn-in and Testing
- Pre-Installation Site Survey
- System Delivery and On-Site Installation and Facility Integration
- End User System Orientation and Training
- Technical Phone Assistance
- On-Site Technical Support Assistance
- Attended or Unattended Remote Desktop Support
- Quarterly and Annual Preventative Maintenance Programs
Our Customer Support Group is staffed with "Manufacturer-Certified" technical service professionals, possessing years of hands-on experience servicing MAC, Windows and Linux software applications. We employ only the most experienced demonstration artists, manufacturer-certified product trainers and support technicians in the industry.
Click here to request more information: Info Request or call (800) 221-3525.